1994-03-24 - Re: CLIPPER CHIP ON LIMBAUGH

Header Data

From: paul braunbehrens <pbraunb@netcom.com>
To: rocker - accept no substitutes <rocker@hermes.acm.rpi.edu>
Message Hash: 0d8824649b590789048b0f041cf4e1c58962789c31d341e71b68c986b89e8bb5
Message ID: <Pine.3.85.9403241124.A23271-0100000@netcom2>
Reply To: <199403230547.AAA23675@hermes.acm.rpi.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-24 19:30:20 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Mar 94 11:30:20 PST

Raw message

From: paul braunbehrens <pbraunb@netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 94 11:30:20 PST
To: rocker - accept no substitutes <rocker@hermes.acm.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: CLIPPER CHIP ON LIMBAUGH

What worries me is the people who should be on our side who might say;"hey
If Rush is against it it must be good!"  Here's to hoping they have more
sense than that, but Ihave to admit that if I hear Rush come out on one
side of an issue I know nothing about, I look at the other side first.

BTW, is there a way to make this whole list anonymous, like having the
reflector strip the headers or something?  Just curious.

On Wed, 23 Mar 1994, rocker - accept no substitutes wrote:

> This is what would concern me.  Limbaugh seems to be big on knee-jerk
> reactions.  Has he got some intelligent insights on the Clipper issue,
> or is it simply another case of "Bill's fer it so I'm agin it!"  A
> well-constructed argument might convince people on both sides, crying
> "Hey, it's a LIBERAL idea, it MUST be bad!" is likely to lose more
> support than it gains.
>
>            -rocker

Thread