1994-03-15 - Re: NY UNIX Clipper Article

Header Data

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
To: catalyst-remailer@netcom.com
Message Hash: 3f4c43286e960801bc85d752a80875423b126b555556d494c4ca87365dd1c31f
Message ID: <9403151454.AA09167@prism.poly.edu>
Reply To: <199403150346.TAA10895@mail2.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-15 15:07:00 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 07:07:00 PST

Raw message

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 07:07:00 PST
To: catalyst-remailer@netcom.com
Subject: Re: NY UNIX Clipper Article

> > 	"When I saw that I said 'Wow.  That is not right,' and I raised
> > hell about that," Gore said in an interview Thursday.
>

> I'm glad the VP jumped on this right away. 8-|

Amazing, ain't it?  Maybe when Billary falls down come next election time,
we'd have the possibility of picking Gore????  Doubtful...  So what would
happen if that take Billary away for the whitewatter crap?  Would Gore
automagically become the new prez?  (Or will Billary pardon him/herself?)

I wonder.... if Hillary is about to be slow-roasted, can Bill issue a
prez-pardon to save her butt?  Or is it far more likely that he'll go
down to the hoosegow with her?   My oppinion is that while Bill may or
may not be guilty, he'd probably get away with it regardless... who in
hell wants to be known as the person responsible for sending a president
up the river?

Still, we did have to get rid of Bush and Quayle... :-I

Thread