1994-03-10 - Re: D.C. meet

Header Data

From: Mike Godwin <mnemonic@eff.org>
To: 68954@brahms.udel.edu (Grand Epopt Feotus)
Message Hash: 4ece39a38fa25c1d3d03ca35cf844618d6e14bebe302857b05059a3c5cf15d71
Message ID: <199403101834.NAA00782@eff.org>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9403101040.A7862-0100000@brahms.udel.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-10 18:34:33 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Mar 94 10:34:33 PST

Raw message

From: Mike Godwin <mnemonic@eff.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 94 10:34:33 PST
To: 68954@brahms.udel.edu (Grand Epopt Feotus)
Subject: Re: D.C. meet

Take the Red Line from Union station to Metro Center.
At Metro Center, take the exit that leads up into Woodward & Lothrop's.
Enter through the W&L deli, and bear left.

Take escalators up to Washington Center atrium.
Bear right to doors into Washington center (if you're in the Hyatt, you
didn't bear right enough).
Enter the lobby (reception desk is to your left, bank of elevators
is straight ahead, and hallway takes 45 degree angle to your right).
Follow the hallway to your right. At its end is a second bank
of elevators. Take those elevators to the ninth floor.
When you get off on the ninth floor, go straight ahead past
the two receptionist stations, then bear left down a white hallway until
you come to a short staircase. Take the stairs down one flight.

You're at EFF.

--Mike

> 	Could someone possibly be able to direct me on how to get to the
> EFF building from Union Station?  I want to take a trin in from
> Wilmington and then go to the meet from there, possibly I'll have to
> catcha  metro or something?
>

> 	You're eqipped with a hundred billion nueron brain, that's
> 	wired and fired, and it's a reality generating device, but
> 	you've got too do it.  Free youself  ----Tim Leary----

Thread