1994-03-18 - Re: spyproofing your house/work building

Header Data

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 52cdefd7a3e191ef894707c502ceb0c5993b3721a6ac1934093fa763293232e9
Message ID: <9403182004.AA26008@internal.apple.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Mar 94 12:05:33 PST

Raw message

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 94 12:05:33 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: spyproofing your house/work building

>I suppose they could bounce four or five lasers on the same window in
>hopes of being able to use two beams for the substraction, but if the
>speaker is placed in a good location, or several of them are placed
>on the same window, they'll have a bitch of a time getting anything.

If you're seriously worried about los Federales expending this degree of
effort on you, you must lead a radically more exciting life than _I_ do.

In the relatively isolated area where I live, anyone parked close enough to
my house to do this sort of thing (and given the ambient foliage, that'd be
_mighty_ close) would stick out like a sore thumb.

This is not a scenario over which I plan to lose much sleep.

--
Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread