1994-03-14 - Re: ID Chips…

Header Data

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
To: frode@toaster.SFSU.EDU (Frode Odegard)
Message Hash: 5e3de43a99c03af20608bc94396937a9f330c2101249771c73e002df3e3ad763
Message ID: <199403141637.AA24921@zoom.bga.com>
Reply To: <9403112245.AA26604@toaster.SFSU.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-14 16:37:31 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Mar 94 08:37:31 PST

Raw message

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 94 08:37:31 PST
To: frode@toaster.SFSU.EDU (Frode Odegard)
Subject: Re: ID Chips...

> Jim choate <ravage@bga.com> writes:
>
> > As I understand it there was a proposal to install such chips in children
> > to prevent kidnapping and such last year in Congress (don't remember if it
> > was House or Senate).
>
> Do you remember who the representative was?  (Or does anyone else?)  This
> is good material to make sure the person does not get re-elected!
>
> F.

unfortunately, no. I have not been able to locate the note I had made at
the time (it was on paper because I was nowhere near a pc at the time) and
I suspect it might be lost. But, will keep looking.

Thread