1994-03-02 - the nsa

Header Data

From: nobody@soda.berkeley.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5ef50fb2af6f7d76485a94c295dab1290dca970c9ee580eee741900007de48cc
Message ID: <199403020230.SAA02384@soda.berkeley.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Mar 94 18:30:32 PST

Raw message

From: nobody@soda.berkeley.edu
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 94 18:30:32 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: the nsa

we of the cypherpunks mailing list certainly admire the nsa, perhaps more
than any other agency anywhere in the world.

because of this admiration, i would like to have a large, color jpeg of the
director of the nsa.  i will uuencode this and mail it to many many people.

could someone post such a jpeg to cypherpunks, or perhaps point me to where
i might find one, or point me to a book or magazine that would have one, so
i can scan it in?  it's ok if the image is a bit noisy.

thanks,

nobody

Thread