1994-03-11 - Surveillance Cameras

Header Data

From: Audun.Joesang@alcatel.no
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7a30e6756e13be45a33ff60afe1419c1de10e5755b8d846bc17ace405e274e6f
Message ID: <94031109294511@stkv03.alcatel.no>
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 00:31:52 PST

Raw message

From: Audun.Joesang@alcatel.no
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 00:31:52 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Surveillance Cameras

Last year I experienced to be the victime of efficient CCTV (Closed Circuit
TV) surveillance in Bristol UK. My car was parked illegally and got towed
away. Later at the police car pound I was told that all the streets could
be seen through remote controlled zoom lens CCTV cameras mounted all
around town, which made them able to efficiently direct their towing trucks.
Somehow the equipment has to be payed off.

Audun Josang.

I used to be very uncertain, but now I'm not sure anymore.

Thread