1994-03-12 - Seattle Cypherpunks Physical Meeting

Header Data

From: Matt Thomlinson <phantom@u.washington.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9ae917b96e017650165743d666a17743267c2c231bc46eb173304d2023d5a696
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9403112002.A16094-0100000@stein1.u.washington.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 20:34:00 PST

Raw message

From: Matt Thomlinson <phantom@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 20:34:00 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Seattle Cypherpunks Physical Meeting

When:  Tomorrow, March 11, 1pm.
Where: Espresso-Roma Cafe, University Way and ~42nd; University District.

Since we haven't been able to secure a site where we can use MBONE,
we'll be conducting a first physical meeting in a coffee shop. We'll be
discussing possible options for next month's meeting tomorrow.

Bring questions, topics of conversation, etc.

Hope to see you there -- Contact me or blanc for more info:
blancw@microsoft.com.

----

Also, we're thinking of setting up a cypherpunks-seattle list. Let me
know if you'd like to be included.

mt

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: phantom@u.washington.edu      	    phone: (206) 548-9804
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger phantom@hardy.u.washington.edu

Thread