1994-03-26 - No Subject

Header Data

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a59e55a124a49780d6404828311c37f409a56f0b4352642ad618257571b685e6
Message ID: <199403261845.KAA28534@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 26 Mar 94 10:00:46 PST

Raw message

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 94 10:00:46 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

     I will be establishing an offshore corporation in the very near
future.  I am currently leaning towards doing so in Hong Kong both
because it raises fewer flags than a Cayman Island corporation and
because I've seen ads in _The Economist_ detailing existing
corporations for sale.

     Can anyone recommend a lawyer experienced in setting up such
organizations who can be trusted to be discrete?  Location (of the
lawyer) is unimportant.  In particular, I need to determine if a
foreign corporation needs to establish a U.S. corp to do business
in the U.S. (consulting work, of course), and I need someone who
can set such things up.

     My apologies if this post is too far off topic for this list.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.

Thread