1994-03-10 - Wanted Sun DIN to audio adapter

Header Data

From: “Pat Farrell” <pfarrell@netcom.com>
To: brown@eff.org
Message Hash: ac37bb24790251042286f9577c0706cc238b42d779e785188f93d0e3f3f1d792
Message ID: <84352.pfarrell@netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Mar 94 20:22:50 PST

Raw message

From: "Pat Farrell" <pfarrell@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 94 20:22:50 PST
To: brown@eff.org
Subject: Wanted Sun DIN to audio adapter

I'm looking for someone in the DC area who can lend me a Sun audio adaptor
plug for this weekend's meeting. One end has mini-DIN that plugs into the
Sun, and the other has standard microphone and headphone/speaker jacks.

I've got one located on the net, but that will cost FedEx money to get
from and back to its owner. I'd rather spend the money on pizza and beer.

Please get back to me, or Dan Brown (brown@eff.org) if you can help.
Thanks.

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 pfarrell@gmu.edu
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>

Thread