1994-03-17 - Nate’s Remailer… slight problem

Header Data

From: nates@netcom.com (Nate Sammons)
Message Hash: ad486e9571ac55191a89a687695de043cac6e9c585a1388b0717ea36bc226cf8
Message ID: <199403170921.BAA03261@mail.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Mar 94 01:20:43 PST

Raw message

From: nates@netcom.com (Nate Sammons)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 94 01:20:43 PST
Subject: Nate's Remailer... slight problem

It appears that Netcom does not have the latest version of perl
(4.0 rev 36), so some of the pattern patching code does not
return theproper value... for instance, if I can find a string like
"hello there" with 4.0r36, in the version that netcom has, I only
get "hello"

So, basically, the name displayed for my remailer is "Jed's" and it
should actually be "Jed's Anonymous Remailer Emporium and Tanning Salon"

This should not affect any of the functioning of the remailer, but it
does affect the cosmetics.  I am talking with netcom to see when they are
going to upgrade...

-nate

--
| Nate Sammons  <nates@netcom.com>  PGP Key and fingerprint via finger.
| Clipper == Big Brother Inside. Question Authority. Encrypt everything.

Thread