1994-03-29 - Re: Shirt project

Header Data

From: ph@netcom.com (Peter Hendrickson)
To: jim@rand.org
Message Hash: af61d1f07f464ac618c3aca5c3609f3f88835f28d9c1dbabb8b4c9b1cd251f7c
Message ID: <199403290403.UAA06815@netcom9.netcom.com>
Reply To: <9403290144.AA10700@mycroft.rand.org>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-29 04:02:38 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 20:02:38 PST

Raw message

From: ph@netcom.com (Peter Hendrickson)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 20:02:38 PST
To: jim@rand.org
Subject: Re: Shirt project

Jim Gillogly <jim@rand.org> writes:
>> jdblair@nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU writes:
>> >                    1 9 8 4
>> >
>> >            "We're behind schedule."
>> >            National Security Agency
>>
>> were interested in the design.  I thought that on the back I might make a
>> list of government policies which are eroding civil rights.

> Sounds a bit busy -- what about the WiReD Clipper logo: the fist clutching
> the airwaves?  I assume they'd give permission if asked nicely...

On the back you could use the Sword Through The Earth Symbol used in
an original Star Trek episode by the Evil Federation Empire from an
alternate universe.  Disturbingly, in this universe the symbol is used
by Interpol.

Peter

Thread