1994-03-03 - Next Physical Gypherpunks meeting

Header Data

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ba61fc570ddfc9c30d2375429a025516472127aacf2c6b9f1055c44d6de5e85d
Message ID: <9403032006.AA01702@ah.com>
Reply To: <199403031725.JAA21991@math.berkeley.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-03 20:16:22 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Mar 94 12:16:22 PST

Raw message

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 94 12:16:22 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Next Physical Gypherpunks meeting

The next physical meeting will be Saturday, March 12, 12:00 noon PST.
This is not an official announcement, but the time and date won't
change.  The title, for now, is

	Cypherpunks distributed meeting
	Politics, Strategies, and Action

We're going to try to carry this one on the MBONE.  Details are in the
process of working themselves out.  The EFF looks like it will be
hosting one meeting at its offices in DC.  There will be another in
the Boston area, but I don't know the location yet.  I haven't yet
tried to jump-start a New York site.  Colorado is interested, but
needs to come up with a voice-over-IP site.  If we do MBONE, we'll
have a San Diego participant, but I don't know if he's going to be
hosting a meeting or not.

If you have a T1, a sparc, a speaker/microphone, a meeting room, and
the desire to host a meeting, get in touch with me.  We'll need some
coordination.

Eric

Thread