1994-03-03 - No Subject

Header Data

From: cowen@glia.biostr.washington.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ee7ee3aa5a0747b9028ee007e0a330041eeceb26b83815f1ebe0c3fd48d3c9c6
Message ID: <9403032131.AA14047@glia.biostr.washington.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Mar 94 13:20:28 PST

Raw message

From: cowen@glia.biostr.washington.edu
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 94 13:20:28 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

 re the use of clipper and other laws to imprison people for use of
 any code not the clipper.. why not just make jails everywhere
 and put everyone in one and then let out only those that are
 working for the gov't and other "good folks" and leave the
 rest of us in jail.

 if this happens. where i have no freedoms
 i'll just disappear. can't find me in the mountains
 and though i might spend my time in labs
 i have also spent time on lonely hill tops
 looking at nature and being away from it all

 free our lines, or someone else will enslave us

charles the monster maker

Thread