1994-04-19 - re: Sgt Russell

Header Data

From: Graham Toal <gtoal@an-teallach.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0fc4c341bebdd3778a4db2ecd40dd6700b9889ab10d84c10b6263c20924337a1
Message ID: <199404191941.UAA25623@an-teallach.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 12:48:21 PDT

Raw message

From: Graham Toal <gtoal@an-teallach.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 12:48:21 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: re: Sgt Russell

: From: joshua geller <joshua@cae.retix.com>

: I don't see any reason why sgt. harlow shouldn't be as welcome
: as anyone else on the list. there are a large number of people
: in the military, and any generalization drawn about them is
: likely to be false (of course all generalizations are false, but
: that is another matter). for those who enjoy paranoia, I would
: point out that sgt. harlow is not the only person on this list
: with past or present military associations.

Quite right.

This is ex Signals-Officer 23434072 Toal, G saying 'Roger out to you hello
Charlie Papa come in over.' :-)