1994-04-20 - re: Sgt Russell

Header Data

From: Wayne Q Jones <qjones@infi.net>
To: Lefty <lefty@apple.com>
Message Hash: 16fc8f610f595e5e465bfc0f3d2793726664bbe1ebf28590794fc74e9c1ee6c9
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9404201318.A18960-0100000@larry>
Reply To: <9404191553.AA11520@internal.apple.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-20 17:33:13 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 10:33:13 PDT

Raw message

From: Wayne Q Jones <qjones@infi.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 10:33:13 PDT
To: Lefty <lefty@apple.com>
Subject: re: Sgt Russell

  I see the Left hand of prognosticatory brilliance rears his beetled brow.
I'll just key my chaff maker and divert this dum dum missile.

   Qjones@infi.net                She kissed me- I felt the hot blush      *
*  Qjones@larry.wyvern.com         Of raging passion incinerate my  heart  *