1994-04-20 - Re: Black Net

Header Data

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1bf7e7635f73167e72c009dd061ea96c5b6ce3b6624b79a03979c87effdb0e9e
Message ID: <9404201621.AA06273@internal.apple.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 09:22:16 PDT

Raw message

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 09:22:16 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Black Net

>lefty@apple.com (Lefty) sez:
>> Do _not_ mess with those BlackNet folks.  You'll wind up face-down
>> in a landfill, and spend eternity playing pinochle with Jimmy Hoffa.
>
>Do you have any evidence that the BlackNet people have committed
>violence against someone, either before or after forming BlackNet?

Pardon my asking, but Who Wants to Know, and Why Should I Tell You?

>> Trust Me On This.
>
>Nothing personal, I don't trust anyone.

Suit yourself, but don't have your next-of-kin come crying to me to tell
them which batch of Little Friskies you wound up in.

--
Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread