1994-04-14 - NBC News Tomorrow

Header Data

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 1dd4ac8eb504260f6254b79ce11ae6360a96214e1877b07bad43e7d927e0ac9c
Message ID: <9404132225.aa21030@deeptht.armory.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94 22:25:27 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94 22:25:27 PDT
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: NBC News Tomorrow

Brokaw's producer just interviewed me via email and will call in the AM.
Good night to watch NBC News tomorrow.  The woman in LA I talked to
tonight got a hell of an education.  When she thanked me for it, I told
her it was part of my job to educate as an EFF member, and I credited
cypherpunks with a lot of my education.

Don't give up yet.  When the American public finds out they got fucked
out of their right to privacy 4 Feburary and nobody even bothered to
ask them about it, I think they're going to be really PISSED.
--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* eagle@deeptht.armory.com			email info@eff.org *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****

Thread