1994-04-27 - Re: Publishing code books

Header Data

From: sonny@netcom.com (James Hicks)
To: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Message Hash: 2bd9bac2271d51e2aebcbc9fd753f295cbd3fc15ebe229233c64cf67b0c179ee
Message ID: <199404271717.KAA09192@netcom.com>
Reply To: <9404271626.AA00241@prism.poly.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-27 17:17:20 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 10:17:20 PDT

Raw message

From: sonny@netcom.com (James Hicks)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 10:17:20 PDT
To: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Subject: Re: Publishing code books

> Another option is the new 2D barcodes which can store a lot more info than
> the regular kind.   Are bar codes on paper exportable?

Just for general information, the 2D MaxiCode system by United Parcel
Service is mentioned in a LA Times article (4/13/94,D8).  Your can get
100 bits/square inch.

 |    james hicks     | Give me your tired, your poor,                 |
 | <sonny@netcom.com> | your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,  |
 | ...can you hear    | Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.|
 |     the music?...  | I lift my lamp beside the golden door!         |