1994-04-25 - Re: anti-clipper t-shirt

Header Data

From: This Space For Rent <afabbro@umich.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3f80cecfcfc2351178dea640b21e1464efcf59f8cc68e8e0bca93a4a6f7b9e04
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9404251456.A13124-0100000@rilke.ccs.itd.umich.edu>
Reply To: <9404251316.tn06965@aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-25 18:32:55 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 11:32:55 PDT

Raw message

From: This Space For Rent <afabbro@umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 11:32:55 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: anti-clipper t-shirt

On Mon, 25 Apr 1994 iplus1hope@aol.com wrote:

> I am amazed at the response to the anti-clipper t-shirt we created. If you

Speaking of T-shirts...is the gentleman who was producing the other
shirt (the 1984 shirt) acknowledging orders?  I sent my check, address,
adn e-mail address, and haven't heard a peep...if he's not, that's
fine...I was just under the impression that he was, which makes me wonder
if Big Brother's postal minion lost my order somewhere along the way...

Sorry to address this to the whole list, but I've lost his address.

Andrew Fabbro                   If laws are outlawed,
weltschmerz@umich.edu           only outlaws will
University of Michigan          have laws.  Fnord.
Finger afabbro@churchst.ccs.itd.umich.edu for PGP public key.
PGPprint: 87 41 65 E0 C2 51 9F E5  A9 44 ED A6 6B 16 76 9E
NSA bait: assassinate uranium dreamland CIA p.o.e. zimmerman

Thread