1994-04-20 - Re: Milgram & Authority (+Ethics)

Header Data

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 538f0f3928eb28c9547bf0360bc43fe0bec811fa48b3f02338bb5f6cad1da14c
Message ID: <9404201444.aa01694@deeptht.armory.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 14:44:44 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 14:44:44 PDT
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Milgram & Authority (+Ethics)

--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* eagle@deeptht.armory.com			email info@eff.org *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****

Thread