1994-04-09 - Re: Today cryptography, tomorrow ??

Header Data

From: bruce@phantom.com (Bruce Fancher)
To: joshua@cae.retix.com (joshua geller)
Message Hash: 5cc0feb9ce47160496c16194efe97036d117eb57696f853d7139197f679a9f3c
Message ID: <9404092153.AA25649@mindvox.phantom.com>
Reply To: <199404082229.PAA03504@sleepy.retix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-09 21:55:09 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Apr 94 14:55:09 PDT

Raw message

From: bruce@phantom.com (Bruce Fancher)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 94 14:55:09 PDT
To: joshua@cae.retix.com (joshua geller)
Subject: Re: Today cryptography, tomorrow ??

> > Many of the Cynosure users hid their identities by using an
> > Internet address in Finland that provided an anonymous forwarding
> > service for the pirated programs, according to the indictment.
>
> Does this mean we will soon be seeing Julf in chains on the evening news
> with his coat over his head?
>
> After all, the United States long ago awarded itself kidnapping
> priveleges against anyone it claims has violated US law, with no concern
> for the laws of the country in which the person resides.  Just ask Manuel
> Noriega.

Good point.  It's not widely known but in fact the US Military-Industrial
complex is controlled by seven Freemasons who operate from a hidden
control center in the British Virigin Islands*.  The group of seven have
been planning World Domination for the past thirty years.  The military
action which resulted in the overthrow of Manuel Noreiga and the ruthless
installation of a democratically-elected government in Panama was just
a precedent to the next step which is to slam the Voyager I and II probes
into jupiter and ignite their on-board hydrogen bombs.  This will create a
nucleur reaction in Jupiter's core turning it into a new Sun and bringing
about the environmental catastrophe They** will use to enslave Earth's
population.  And that's the _REAL_ reason They're worried about anonymous
remailers.

*Refer to page 73 or the "Protocols of the Elder's of Zion"
** Also known as THEM and THOSE PEOPLE

Thread