1994-04-02 - Re: Cryptography banned in the Netherlands….

Header Data

From: Brad Huntting <huntting@glarp.com>
To: dmandl@panix.com (David Mandl)
Message Hash: 8f88e8d87a0500b249f6d120b29a718bb88ec329812bee0fca679c01459cd1bf
Message ID: <199404021611.JAA06288@misc.glarp.com>
Reply To: <199404011354.AA14408@panix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-02 16:07:20 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 2 Apr 94 08:07:20 PST

Raw message

From: Brad Huntting <huntting@glarp.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 94 08:07:20 PST
To: dmandl@panix.com (David Mandl)
Subject: Re: Cryptography banned in the Netherlands....

> So, among "liberals" we can include Reagan, J. Edgar Hoover, Joe
> McCarthy, and Nixon, all of whom took some pretty extreme steps to
> silence critics of "government and other large institutions," up
> to and including political assassinations.

Get real.  With very few exceptions, the entire American political
spectrum is made up of liberals.  That most certianly includes
Reagan, MaCarthy, definitly Nixon, and mabey Hoover.

brad

Thread