1994-04-20 - re: Sgt Russell

Header Data

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a31c5438352c1b4e58238751d12efd07186e92624071a63b0616412ba191c54f
Message ID: <9404201819.AA09529@internal.apple.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 11:20:16 PDT

Raw message

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 11:20:16 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: re: Sgt Russell

Wayne Q Jones regales us with
>  I see the Left hand of prognosticatory brilliance rears his beetled brow.
>I'll just key my chaff maker and divert this dum dum missile.

and

>OK Russell, you're next.....
>This is my response to your Kool-AId tirade... pppphhhhTTT!

I see you were sticking your tongue out at Russell.  I need to know whether
you were sticking your tongue out when you responded to my message as well.

By the way, I believe the word you're groping for is "prognosticative".  If
"prognosticatory" _is_ a word, which I doubt, it should be marched out back
and shot immediately.

I bet if you get someone to help you look it up and sound out the words in
the definition for you, you might even have a fighting chance of using it
properly in a sentence next time.  Try asking one of the older children, if
you can find one who isn't inclined to beat you up on sight.

--
Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread