1994-04-25 - Re: Warrentlesss SEarches

Header Data

From: sonny@netcom.com (James Hicks)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Message Hash: aeb666c7f455ac17174192772c7ee79b6dcc0b36d6974ac3f551d13d251b559d
Message ID: <199404250718.AAA16977@mail.netcom.com>
Reply To: <940424200411.2022b905@SCSUD.CTSTATEU.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-25 07:17:16 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 00:17:16 PDT

Raw message

From: sonny@netcom.com (James Hicks)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 00:17:16 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Subject: Re: Warrentlesss SEarches

> Last time I checked, this country was a democracy. The guy who started the
> searches had to get permission from the people living in the apartment to
> start the searches. If most of the people in the building thought it was
> a good idea, then the majority can't be wrong, right?

> Adam Gerstein

Didn't Pontius Pilate have a similar argument?

 |    james hicks     | Give me your tired, your poor,                 |
 | <sonny@netcom.com> | your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,  |
 | ...can you hear    | Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.|
 |     the music?...  | I lift my lamp beside the golden door!         |