1994-04-15 - My Job

Header Data

From: SGT=DARREN=S.=HARLOW%ISB%MCTSSA@nwsfallbrook3.nwac.sea06.navy.mil
To: whitaker%dpair.csd.sgi.com@pucc.princeton.edu
Message Hash: b0bb9040db2322ebfc2abe3bfa543f806ded6146357734dfe99c573faf9250b6
Message ID: <9404151759.AA19392@toad.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 15 Apr 94 10:59:41 PDT

Raw message

From: SGT=DARREN=S.=HARLOW%ISB%MCTSSA@nwsfallbrook3.nwac.sea06.navy.mil
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 94 10:59:41 PDT
To: whitaker%dpair.csd.sgi.com@pucc.princeton.edu
Subject: My Job

Russell,
	Thanks for the info and encouragement.  My job entails accrediting 5
VAX systems, two of which are running Ultrix, a Share system, and a Banyan
LAN.  I also am in charge of anti-virus software for the LAN.

	I am working on digital signatures, since we have a problem with
forgery around here.  Also I am working implementing PGP on a large around
the compound.  I want to get in depth with cryptology, and learn as much as I
can as fast as I can.  Please, if you have questions, ask them to me if I can
help, as I know I will bother the list with mine.

	I learned about the list from the bugtraq discussion list.

Thanks !

Sgt Darren Harlow - Computer Security
Internet: harlow%isb%mctssa@nwsfallbrook3.nwac.sea06.navy.mil
or another less reliable: harlow@mqg1.usmc.mil
Phone: (619) 725-2970   Fax: (619) 725-9512
"The views expressed are my own, and always will be..."

Thread