1994-04-14 - Re: Soldier of Fortune magazine.

Header Data

From: dwomack@runner.utsa.edu (David L Womack)
To: CCGARY@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu (Gary Jeffers)
Message Hash: b78f3c7c66d64a23f990ceeeac2f257c8da06cddc4b048817fe12bb16575a1e9
Message ID: <9404140341.AA08015@runner.utsa.edu>
Reply To: <9404140136.AA16459@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-14 03:41:31 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94 20:41:31 PDT

Raw message

From: dwomack@runner.utsa.edu (David L Womack)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94 20:41:31 PDT
To: CCGARY@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu (Gary Jeffers)
Subject: Re: Soldier of Fortune magazine.

> Gun control is people control.
> The War on Drugs is the War on Citizens.
>
>    I would like to suggest that some of our more knowledgeable &
> eloquent Ccypherpunks such as May, Hughes, Frissell or others consider
> approaching Soldier of Fortune magazine about a series of articles
> or a regular column on encryption & privacy. SOF may seem to be a
>
>    We might have a series or a regular column titled CRYPTO -
> THE COMING GREAT WAR or COMMUNICATIONS - THE NEXT GREAT BATTLEFIELD.
> We already have a library of articles & copy. Our views would be a bit
> novel & just might fit right in with SOF. We could make a deal with
> them so that we could reprint the articles on the Internet. A number
> of Cypherpunks regularly write good articles. We should make better
> use of them.
>
>                                             Yours Truly,
>                                             Gary Jeffers

(with apologies for snipping this excellent idea...)
This is a great idea...much has been said about getting crypto
software into the hands of the masses;   this is a marvelous
way to proceed!  Those willing to write such articles could
probably even get paid (a little) for doing so!

Thread