1994-04-12 - RE: Cyber PsyOps (Re: Shot)

Header Data

From: Blanc Weber <blancw@microsoft.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c9a555d68efb942bee0b79e3b268007eaa4db854fae9d3dde2c0565e886d2c0a
Message ID: <9404121913.AA05000@netmail2.microsoft.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 12:12:08 PDT

Raw message

From: Blanc Weber <blancw@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 12:12:08 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: Cyber PsyOps (Re: Shot)

From: Jeff Davis

"Psychological Warfare is duofold.  It harrases the enemy, and hopefully wins
the hearts and minds of the population."

And then all you have to do is maintain your control over the
situation.  Once you have persuaded everyone to come over to your
psychological point of view and have won their sympathies, all you have
to do is leave them to their own imagination and they will, like
"herds", self-regulate and organize into a new paradigm of confluence
according to the tribal provisions written into the Constitution by
Thomas Jefferson, thus giving weight to progressive theory. Then for
sure you would have a society based on consensual normalities, the
horde for whom you would have prepared the way:  aware, informed, and
actively participating in your aim.  Definitely, this would prove that
Marbury v. Madison (1803) was a *not* a fuck up.  The Libertarian
platform would not reverse that decision, because the Constitution has
provided amending provisions, and we can always rectify the errors of
shortsightedness.  I mean, the FOIA may be useless, but we *could*
always sit here and read the damn thing.  Psychological Warfare is
truly the only way to compete with the NSA on this issue.

Blanc

Thread