1994-04-08 - bumperstickers

Header Data

From: nates@netcom.com (Nate Sammons)
Message Hash: d432272dce34a77141c5bdd78143f48311ee9ca8a08f55e3fd930c67d463669a
Message ID: <199404081758.KAA10728@netcom12.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 8 Apr 94 10:57:29 PDT

Raw message

From: nates@netcom.com (Nate Sammons)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 94 10:57:29 PDT
Subject: bumperstickers

I have found a source for paper to print bumper stickers on.  It's a
thin plastic that is *very* sticky on one side, and made to go through
laser printers.

I have been tossing around some ideas for stickers to make, and I have come
up with a few... what so you think?

The WIRED ist icon, with and without text

"CYPHERPUNK CRIMINAL"

the "Warning: Strong Crypto" logo from the Tshirts

"1984: We're behind schedule, NSA"

and others.

Who would be interested, and does anyone have more ideas.

I would be selling individual stikers for between $0.50 and $1.00 each,
depending on their size (some may be 3" square, some may be "8x3", etc...)

-nate

--
| Nate Sammons  <nates@netcom.com>  PGP Key and fingerprint via finger.
| Clipper == Big Brother Inside. Question Authority. Encrypt everything.

Thread