1994-04-18 - Cypherpunks/extropians list political ideology discussion…

Header Data

From: “Phil G. Fraering” <pgf@srl.cacs.usl.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: daecb923557573e610529fedfd691668f7138ba8d4d13aff28fb65e5a684912f
Message ID: <199404182303.AA15894@srl03.cacs.usl.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Apr 94 16:08:15 PDT

Raw message

From: "Phil G. Fraering" <pgf@srl.cacs.usl.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 94 16:08:15 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Cypherpunks/extropians list political ideology discussion...

I just thought I'd interject that the discussion here on laundering
money on the futures market might be a lot more appropriate over on
the extropians mailing list than here on cypherpunks. I don't mean
to be a "stick to topic" fascist or anything, and I realize a lot of
the participants in this discussion currently have problems with the
extropians list at present, but come to think of it, these people
(and there are, as far as I can tell, more than just two or three)
probably have between them the time or means to set up their own
"extropians list for people tired of ExI's list" mailing list and
this might be an appropriate means for getting off-topic discussions
off of cypherpunks.

Comments?

Phil

Thread