1994-04-16 - Media Mass Mailers

Header Data

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: eca4b802635a4da602607d308b1f98b8547b95ec796d082a2491f3c19001a874
Message ID: <9404161500.aa08813@deeptht.armory.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Apr 94 15:00:15 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 94 15:00:15 PDT
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Media Mass Mailers

--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* eagle@deeptht.armory.com			email info@eff.org *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****

Thread