1994-05-14 - Re: possible anti-mandatory-clipper constitutional angle?

Header Data

From: Tommy the Tourist <nobody@soda.berkeley.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0ce9305562f7fc4e595f05166a5a27068e75925a151b228df5072b921357f890
Message ID: <199405141625.JAA21754@soda.berkeley.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 14 May 94 09:25:30 PDT

Raw message

From: Tommy the Tourist <nobody@soda.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 May 94 09:25:30 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: possible anti-mandatory-clipper constitutional angle?

------------
To respond to the sender of this message, send mail to
remailer@soda.berkeley.edu, starting your message with
the following 7 lines:
::
Response-Key: ideaclipper

====Encrypted-Sender-Begin====
MI@```$]S^P;+]AB?X9TW6\8WR:^P&2':U$*B?=.'X1J!JJA1M.D\ME8M'?MH
GS670];'$("C3!.=DH.!6L_>ISX4,5U)O?EU><HU9BY?VZ!&Q3XH=
====Encrypted-Sender-End====

Thread