1994-05-11 - Tessera, National ID card

Header Data

From: jim@bilbo.suite.com (Jim Miller)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 17ddb7de32145b29a18ae36acfd8de6f6b9a1fa8a20140b6a5bb2fa87a25501b
Message ID: <9405111831.AA05801@bilbo.suite.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 11 May 94 11:33:55 PDT

Raw message

From: jim@bilbo.suite.com (Jim Miller)
Date: Wed, 11 May 94 11:33:55 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Tessera, National ID card

I have recently started exchanging e-mail with the Technology Writer
for the Dallas Morning News (Tom Steinert-Threlkeld).  He is
interested in new angles for Clipper/Tessera articles.

He is currently looking for opinions on whether Tessera (or a
sibling) will be/could be used in the U.S. Card mentioned in
yesterday's RISK column.

If you have anything you would like to say about this, send it to me.
I will collect the replies and forward them to Tom.  Indicate in your
reply if you want me to withhold your name/eaddr.

Jim_Miller@suite.com

Thread