1994-05-20 - Re: Secure RPC?

Header Data

From: Martin Janzen <janzen@idacom.hp.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 36b4591466dd0b600bd8b766e8caef2626eb85a66d110a8a4022a7f3043ed5e8
Message ID: <9405201924.AA12030@loki.idacom.hp.com>
Reply To: <9405201854.AA15841@deathstar.iaks.ira.uka.de>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-20 19:24:37 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 May 94 12:24:37 PDT

Raw message

From: Martin Janzen <janzen@idacom.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 94 12:24:37 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Secure RPC?

Hadmut Danisch writes:

>where can I get specs and informations about
>secure RPC?

You can get the source code and associated documentation from
ftp://bcm.tmc.edu/nfs.  You'll need the files rpc_40*.shar and
secure_rpc*.shar.  Note that this doesn't come with the actual DES
encryption routines; you'll have to find or write your own.

But:

--
Martin Janzen           janzen@idacom.hp.com
Pegasus Systems Group   c/o Hewlett-Packard, IDACOM Telecom Operation

Thread