1994-05-06 - Re: Anonymous phone calls. (fwd)

Header Data

From: lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com (Jim Nalbandian)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 36c1e8d41a97b476fe4d0c076a7dc4ad3ee3119130664ce71614ef7cdfb2b9c7
Message ID: <175@lassie.lassie.uucp>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 May 94 01:02:55 PDT

Raw message

From: lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com (Jim Nalbandian)
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 01:02:55 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re:  Anonymous phone calls. (fwd)

>    Is there any way to make a phone call anonymously?  Caller ID can be
>blocked somewhat with one of those *## numbers dialed before the call
>is made.  Is there a way to route a call through a series of phone-type
>remailer systems?  This would allow one to make a call that would be as
>hard to trace as anonymous mail.
>    Any ideas?

Here is a really STUPID FUCKING IDEA: Use a different public phone
for each call and limit your time on the phone to less than two
minutes. Hey I bet you wear an overcoat in the summer and molest
little girls, or is it boys? :{)}

--
          * Spelling errors are intentional and international *
        Jim Nalbandian       netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com

Thread