1994-05-18 - Re: your mail

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
To: remailer-admin@chaos.bsu.edu (Anonymous)
Message Hash: 3965027572f136cbcb807f8fef74f82f480a9df687d8d4d371a919276deb0e53
Message ID: <199405181620.AA09924@access1.digex.net>
Reply To: <199405181557.KAA18859@chaos.bsu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-18 16:21:03 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 18 May 94 09:21:03 PDT

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 94 09:21:03 PDT
To: remailer-admin@chaos.bsu.edu (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: your mail

Anonymous scripsit

> frissell@panix.com writes:
>
> > "Dead White European Males didn't have World Domination handed them on a
> > silver platter.  They had to *earn* it.  When they started out, they were
> > blue-painted savages living in a cold, underpopulated territory far
> > removed from the centers of civilization in the Mediterranean and Arab
> > worlds.
> >
> > We could give up this power to various whining dregs of humanity without a
> > fight but that would be unfair to them.  'What we achieve too easily we
> > esteem too lightly' etc.  I'm afraid you all are going to have to work for
> > a living.
>
> Or, of course, we could shoot you.

I think you fail to understand how much work this entails.

--
073BB885A786F666 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
6E6D4506F6EDBC17 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!

Thread