1994-05-06 - Bunch of Clueless Idiots

Header Data

From: lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com (Jim Nalbandian)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 44f05e3c5c94ed6bff0540f375d29ded076c9efe7ae93cb8e21ff3e9efa4483d
Message ID: <174@lassie.lassie.uucp>
Raw Date: Thu, 5 May 94 23:32:33 PDT

Raw message

From: lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com (Jim Nalbandian)
Date: Thu, 5 May 94 23:32:33 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Bunch of Clueless Idiots

I see nobody mentioned the infringment of the second amendment by
the assault weapons ban. These weapons cause 8.4% of the mortal
wounds in commission of crime. Another piece of the constitution
falls. Gee, what article of the constitution protects the right to
cryptography? What are you going to do when they take it away from
you. Probly nothing. The avereage person is definatly not as cool
about cryptoghraphy as you are. But then again they probly are not
as clickish as you are. You and your FTP site on Internet. Wow
everyone knows about that. If they can not figure it out fuck em'.
They are a "NEWBIE". You my friend are the ASSHOlE. To distribute
to the masses is strenghth, not hiding behind some discussion of
tackey dollars. Personly I think YOU are too stupid (OHHH I can
program a computer) and lack the social skills to distribute
crypto software to the masses. Any law probly would have a
grandfather clause. Oh you say your grandfather died three years
ago and you are working on revision X.YYY.Z of your latest
greatest crypto software to worry about distribution. YOU PEOPLE
ARE FOOLS AND HAVE TO MUCH SELF IMPORTANCE IN YOUR SMALL LITTLE
HEADS, NOTHING EXISTS OF OF INTERNET! WRONG THE REAL WORLD DOES!!!
BY NOT DISTRIBUTING TO THE MASSES YOU WILL LOSE (oh you can ftp to
toilet.flush /urinal/cookies/). WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR PRESIOS CRYPTO
AWAY, THEY WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS. (and it
serves you right). FUCK IT NEVER MIND

--
          * Spelling errors are intentional and international *
        Jim Nalbandian       netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com

Thread