1994-05-06 - Re: Keyserver service outage (fwd)

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@snark.imsi.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4e5c7d30d44649e647b219ef88be1e7c08e5d98951d053c6a2604bb4f332f613
Message ID: <9405061143.AA00770@snark.imsi.com>
Reply To: <188@lassie.lassie.uucp>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-06 11:43:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 May 94 04:43:15 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@snark.imsi.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 04:43:15 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Keyserver service outage (fwd)

Mr. Nalbandian was only recently released from the hospital, and is
still having some small difficulty adjusting to normal society. I
suggest we help him along by restricting our expressions of
displeasure at his inappropriate public remarks in private email.

Perry

Jim Nalbandian says:

> FORWARDED MAIL -------
> From: netcomsv.netcom.com!ah.com!hughes (Eric Hughes)
> Date: 05 May 94
> Originally To: toad.com!cypherpunks
>
> >And since the RSA and IDEA patents aren't valid in Europe, this
> >is 100% kosher.  You guys use MIT-PGP and we'll use free pgp 2.5
>
> IDEA is an international patent, from ETH in Switzerland.
>
> Eric
>

> What about the idiots that do not know and FTP from STP?
>

> --
>           * Spelling errors are intentional and international *
>         Jim Nalbandian       netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com
>         Tempe, Arizona, USA                   N7SZS@K7BUC.AZ.US.NA
> No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest
> reason for the people to retain  there right to keep and bear arms
> is as a last  resort to  protect  themselves  against  tyranny  in
> government. <-------- Thomas Jefferson                            --

Thread