1994-05-11 - From Todays` RISKS column

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Message Hash: 6ceab9932808fc5a16a68027790f9b29d5de9e1c13ee68b2ac9674471c1d4135
Message ID: <199405111127.AA24021@panix.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 11 May 94 04:27:23 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 94 04:27:23 PDT
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Subject: From Todays` RISKS column

D >
D >White House May Issue National ID Cards
D >
D >The Clinton administration is working on a national ID card that
D >every American would need in order to interact with any federal agency,
D >reports Digital Media: A Seybold Report, a computer industry newsletter

Gee.  It's a good thing I don't "interact with any federal agency" or I'd
be really worried.

DCF

"Ver are yur paypers?"

I lost them.
I'm an illegal alien.  I don't have any.
I'm a foreign tourist.
I forget.
I'm homeless.
I'm an anarchist (a recognized alternative life/style) and I don't
  believe in such things.
My dog ate them.
As a product of the public schools, I couldn't read them so I must have
       thrown them away.
Where are your papers?

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165

Thread