1994-05-04 - Re: PC-Expo

Header Data

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
To: strops@netcom.com (Joseph Urbanski)
Message Hash: 732b3b0d80b4c22d2df4cfa91694c233591e3cc6b5e57a7e714e70101e8270db
Message ID: <9405040124.AA23479@prism.poly.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9405031646.A744-0100000@netcom5>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-04 01:36:54 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 3 May 94 18:36:54 PDT

Raw message

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Date: Tue, 3 May 94 18:36:54 PDT
To: strops@netcom.com (Joseph Urbanski)
Subject: Re: PC-Expo

> I would also strongly recommend including a good windows front-end like
> PWF20, and maybe PGPShell 3.0 for dos users.  While pgp is technically a
> fine program, learning all of its command line flags can be daunting for
> a new user.  I know I would use it much less often without WinFront.

Will do.  Only problem is that we have 1.44M disks and I don't intend to
give out more than one per person.  At some point the software will be
chosen a bit arbitrarily, but PGP and some shell will be on there for
sure...

Thread