1994-05-31 - Re: http://digicash.support.nl = NULL

Header Data

From: whitaker@dpair.csd.sgi.com (Russell Whitaker)
To: whitaker@dpair.csd.sgi.com (Russell Whitaker)
Message Hash: 773f663807f8aa9020958ce1a0bffb66f384042eaf44a845bfbcf46f2a4f5e7e
Message ID: <9405311010.ZM27110@dpair.csd.sgi.com>
Reply To: <9405311632.AA16601@snark.imsi.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-31 17:14:49 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 31 May 94 10:14:49 PDT

Raw message

From: whitaker@dpair.csd.sgi.com (Russell Whitaker)
Date: Tue, 31 May 94 10:14:49 PDT
To: whitaker@dpair.csd.sgi.com (Russell Whitaker)
Subject: Re: http://digicash.support.nl = NULL

On May 31, 12:32pm, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> Subject: Re: http://digicash.support.nl = NULL
>
> Thus far, I find on that WWW server
>
> 1) software to pay for things with digicash, which I need digicash
>    software to buy.
> 2) documents which I need digicash software to buy
> 3) A non-existant general explanation document -- or at least, not
>    accessable to me.
> 4) Lots of mediocre logos.
>
> Perry

I see several articles on digicash, and a general bibliography.  I suspect
(from a combination of private email, the postings here, and a little testing I
did) that Harry B.'s problems had at least one foot in the fact that he was
using a version of a line-mode browser which sometimes maps temporary links
differently for different clients (e.g. Cello vs xmosaic vs whatever).

--
Russell Earl Whitaker			    whitaker@csd.sgi.com
Silicon Graphics Inc.

Thread