1994-05-27 - Re: UNICORN VS. TMP@NETCOM

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@imsi.com>
To: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
Message Hash: ac7eeefb7a78b330df3559cf85f1d8a462ecf4b4231317f1950a924c0a71ddc6
Message ID: <9405271105.AA07128@snark.imsi.com>
Reply To: <199405270331.UAA18734@netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-27 11:06:10 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 27 May 94 04:06:10 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 94 04:06:10 PDT
To: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
Subject: Re: UNICORN VS. TMP@NETCOM

Bob MorrisG says:
> I agree that Unicorn's tone was bullying, but, if as stated, Unicorn
> received calls from clients asking about the rumors ...then...tmp had
> done real ( if inadvertent ) damage...
>
> What remains unexplained is how the rumor spread so fast through so many
> utterly different circles, or how Unicorns identity got known.

Who knows if the story "Black Unicorn" tells is even true? However,
when commenting on his story, I noted that assuming it was accurately
told the behavior seemed reasonable.

Frankly, finding out if the tale is true is more effort than I'm
interested in...

Perry

Thread