1994-05-18 - What Happened

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f192a14ebd2f2e4faa5c7d22f5e79dfdaf9cd8dad395feaa47219cfcb8368843
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9405180925.A29638-0100000@panix.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 18 May 94 08:32:24 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 94 08:32:24 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: What Happened

Note that Extropians suffered a similar subscriber's file wipe last
weekend.  Coincidence? or DOS attack?  They had weekly backups so there
was no effect.

DCF

"Dead White European Males didn't have World Domination handed them on a
silver platter.  They had to *earn* it.  When they started out, they were
blue-painted savages living in a cold, underpopulated territory far
removed from the centers of civilization in the Mediterranean and Arab
worlds.

We could give up this power to various whining dregs of humanity without a
fight but that would be unfair to them.  'What we achieve too easily we
esteem too lightly' etc.  I'm afraid you all are going to have to work for
a living.  So sorry."

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165

Thread