1994-05-20 - Re: Restoring the list membership

Header Data

From: bart@netcom.com (Harry Bartholomew)
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Message Hash: fde934036fd6d318ae0e8d240a2a54a851851d5a25925e495bce99436d600e72
Message ID: <199405201537.IAA06757@netcom.com>
Reply To: <199405201505.QAA06632@an-teallach.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-20 15:37:35 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 May 94 08:37:35 PDT

Raw message

From: bart@netcom.com (Harry Bartholomew)
Date: Fri, 20 May 94 08:37:35 PDT
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Subject: Re: Restoring the list membership

> : I'll wait for two days in case anyone on this list has strong objections to
> : returning the membership to status quo ante. If not, I'll send the form letter.
>
> I think it was an excellent opportunity to cull the dead wood.  How about
> instead of resubbing all 500+, you just send them all a mail telling them
> what happened and how to resub.  That way we only get the interested ones
> back...

    I think that is exactly what was proposed.  Besides I can't quite
    imagine someone who is uninterested getting 50 messages per day
    and not unsubscribing!

Thread