1994-06-04 - Re: Pedophiles in Cybersp

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Message Hash: 0f5f6b840af7fef117ac3034320a62afbd07d5807ccbc4f2f75116eb98522524
Message ID: <199406041441.AA13087@panix.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 4 Jun 94 07:41:20 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 94 07:41:20 PDT
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Subject: Re: Pedophiles in Cybersp

P >Unfortunately, the article does not mention how the blurring of
P >national boundaries and uncontrolled (polically incorrect, etc.)
P >conversations would also be beneficial.  Perhaps the real upshot
P >of the article is "May you live in interesting times".
P >
P >
P >Paul E. Baclace
P >peb@netcom.com
P >
P >

This phenom is one of my big hopes for cyberspace.  Acquiesence in state
control was caused by normal primate urges to get along with one's
"tribe."  Cyberspace extends the changes that have already occured through
urbanization and travel to a new threshold.  With interface improvements
we will be able to live societies of our own choosing and enhance feelings
of personal autonomy.

DCF

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165

Thread