1994-06-02 - Re: HACK - U HAVE NO PRIVACY

Header Data

From: grendel@netaxs.com (Michael Handler)
To: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Message Hash: 3c4a2dc2302ebcb7ada5a659120758ce462fcaf89132597bc39d8d048bb65fc4
Message ID: <199406022344.TAA29468@access.netaxs.com>
Reply To: <9406022322.AA13406@internal.apple.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-06-02 23:44:30 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Jun 94 16:44:30 PDT

Raw message

From: grendel@netaxs.com (Michael Handler)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 94 16:44:30 PDT
To: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Subject: Re: HACK - U HAVE NO PRIVACY

> I don't know whether you all have seen this: I've got a double-sawbuck that
> says it's nonsense, but those of you who are into recreational paranoia may
> enjoy it.
>
> I especially enjoyed the mention of the Bilderbergers...
>
> [ Detweiler-food deleted ]

	Very amusing... Especially the compiler hack thing... It sounds
like Ken Thompson's infamous "login:" compiler.
	The mention of the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg
Committee makes me think it's a SubGenius / Illuminati joke. Those are
two of their fave 'fronts for the Illuminati'. That and the Council for
Foreign Relations [ Hear that, David Sternlight? ].

	One question: What's MJ12? British Intelligence was still MI5,
right?
--
Michael Brandt Handler					 <grendel@netaxs.com>
Philadelphia, PA, USA	       PGP v2.6 public key via server / finger / mail

Thread