1994-06-10 - New Yorker First Flame Author on TotN

Header Data

From: kentborg@world.std.com (Kent Borg)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 64d4d8e755b4147e4f16bda9784222c525450ae67686ce6902d5adb8bb432cfb
Message ID: <199406101945.AA02805@world.std.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 12:45:33 PDT

Raw message

From: kentborg@world.std.com (Kent Borg)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 12:45:33 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: New Yorker First Flame Author on TotN

I forget his name, but the guy who wrote the New Yorker article about
being flamed will be on National Public Radio program "Talk of the
Nation" on Monday.  I don't know which hour, but the live feed (and
live is important for a phone-in program) is 2 PM through 4 PM ES/DT.

Let's not all start phoning just yet, and when we do let's all be calm
and not flame him without listening to him first.  For example, the
excerpts of the original article posted here on c'punks wasn't the
best example of editing that I have ever seen (slight flame there...),
it seemed to attribute to him things I don't think he said.

The subject is flaming, we will be in public, let's all be calm...

-kb

--
Kent Borg                                                  +1 (617) 776-6899
kentborg@world.std.com

Thread