1994-06-10 - Re: back to programming projects…

Header Data

From: Jeff Gostin <jgostin@eternal.pha.pa.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6b7c37f1e110f47c79740d64b5c0dda6c195f140bb7a47a50eb589faebe2fb4c
Message ID: <940610164321E4ijgostin@eternal.pha.pa.us>
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 14:51:24 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeff Gostin <jgostin@eternal.pha.pa.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 14:51:24 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: back to programming projects...

Jim choate <ravage@bga.com> writes:

> 2. messages will be cached and re-transmitted after a random delay. I intend
>    to generate a random number between 0 and 24. When the appropriate hour
>    arrives all messages with that time stamp will be sent encrypted.
     I would suggest getting a random number between 0 and 1440. This will
allow messages to be sent out every minute. Of course, you could just make
it once every 15 minutes (0-360) or every half hour (0-180). The idea is
that there could be a rather large delay introduced to the process, and
might make the remailer unpopular as a result. Mind you, I appreciate the
effort and generosity. I'm just making suggestions. :-)

                                        --jeff

Thread