1994-06-08 - A million dollars and DC Nets

Header Data

From: rishab@dxm.ernet.in
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 79b2df33323fa022b06134b199167e445055ec2d017d0922686afb055a609fae
Message ID: <gate.g9XmNc1w165w@dxm.ernet.in>
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Jun 94 12:02:15 PDT

Raw message

From: rishab@dxm.ernet.in
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 94 12:02:15 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: A million dollars and DC Nets

Singapore offers a new, get-rich-quick oppurtunity especially for Americans.
Inspired by the case of Michael Fay, who spray-painted ("vandalized") cars and
was caned, and now, according to his agent will make $1,000,000 appearing on
talk shows, plus "at least $500,000" for pictures of his scarred buttocks, the
Singapore office of external publicity has announced special, 3-month visas for
vandalizers. The only condition - they must say, on each talk show appearance,
"But the computerized city management system is so fucking efficient!"

ObCrypto: Anyone interested in an experimental DC-Net implementation with all
the usability of tcp or ethernet?

Rishab, who is rather amused by the economics of crime

ps. what's the "Ob" in "Ob Crypto"?

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                    They came for the Jews,
                                    and I was silent because I was not a Jew;
rishab@dxm.ernet.in                        They came for the Trade Unionists,
                                     and I did not protest, because I did not
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410                        belong to a trade union;
Voicemail +91 11 3760335      They came for the Catholics, and I said nothing
                                                because I was not a Catholic;
H 34C Saket                                        And then they came for me.
New Delhi                            There was no one left to say anything...
INDIA                                                   ----Father Niemoeller

Thread