1994-06-15 - HR 3627: The day after?

Header Data

From: Michael Handler <grendel@netaxs.com>
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 7f50435ef653f3bd40ecc99545f27c1d0cf8da6ee06767aec4d579cb43f6c32f
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9406142330.A10413-0100000@access.netaxs.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 20:18:13 PDT

Raw message

From: Michael Handler <grendel@netaxs.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 20:18:13 PDT
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: HR 3627: The day after?

	So: if we get HR 3627 out of the House Select Committee on
Intelligence intact, what's the next step? If the resolution passes the
House, does there have to be a Senate debate as well?

	And, of course, will there be a live broadcast of the vote on CNN
so we can watch it like we did with NAFTA? ;-)

--
Michael Brandt Handler                                <grendel@netaxs.com>
Philadelphia, PA                            PGP v2.6 public key on request

Thread